Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Occupy Chess Video Game

I've mentioned my Kickstarter project numerous times.  Well, it got approved, and I launched it tonight!

It's the Occupy Chess Video game, and you can check it out here!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonathanfesmire/the-occupy-chess-video-game?ref=live

Put simply, it's a video chess game with figures based on the two sides of the Occupy movement: the 99%, and the 1%.  You can learn all about it on the project page.

As a note, Wolf-Pac is specifically mentioned in the video because I believe strongly in what they're doing, and they're an organization I hope to help out in the future.  The pledges for the project are earmarked for the creation of the game itself, of course.  Once I'm able to sell copies, I hope to make enough that I can actually support Occupy causes.

People who pledge will help to honor the 99%, all the protesters who participated in the Occupy movement, and the Occupy members who continue to do great things.


No comments:

Post a Comment