Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bodacious Creed Kickstarter is Live!

I'm going to do something I don't normally do on a blog.  Instead of writing about the title here, I'm going to direct you to the new post on my Bodacious Creed blog.  See, when I was working on my thesis, I kept an extensive blog of the process, from start to finish.  There's even an accompanying vlog!  I put a lot of work into it and wanted to share the creative process with others.

My first priority is directing people to the Kickstarter project, Bodacious Creed: A Steampunk Zombie Western.  You'll learn all about the project there, and I think you'll enjoy watching the video and reading all about it.  If you're going to click just one of these links, click this one.

The Bodacious Creed blog post is here.

And finally, here's an image that features prominently in the Kickstarter video.


Oh yes!  As of about 3:00 pm Pacific Time, before the project had been live for 24 hours, it was already funded 10%!

No comments:

Post a Comment